Flower Holidays, Occasions & Parties -
- Accessorize a large table by placing a long, narrow centerpiece in the center of the table. Add a few smaller accent pieces or candles on each side of the arrangement for an added effect.
- Ask your florist to create a centerpiece in a treasured family vase or bowl, or in seasonal pieces such as a cornucopia or a utility vase surrounded by dry corn cobs.
- To create a lot of drama and variety, place a topiary at one end of the table leading to a cluster of small potted plants, then two smaller topiaries with candles leading to a tray of votive candles and flower petals, and so on...
- Ask your florist to use vegetables or fruits as accents in your floral arrangement.
- Garnish your serving trays with flowers and greens.
- Scatter colorful fall leaves, flowers and votive candles along the center of your dining table.
- Float flowers in crystal wine glasses.
- Place a single long-stem rose on each plate to welcome your guests to the table.
- Decorate small desserts with flowers or make an ice ring with flowers to chill champagne or wine.
- Ask your florist to design the arrangements for your buffet table on several different levels to keep the eye flowing all along the table.
- Place a garland of fruit, flowers and fall foliage over your front door.