Mexican Fiesta with Flowers
Everyone loves a fiesta. The word conjures up images of swirling, vivid colors amidst music and laughter. Flower décor should be bright, bold and fun. Ole!
Floral Decorating Ideas
- For a lively centerpiece, try mixing colorful gerbera daisies in Mexican "bubble" glass or painted pottery.
- Make a flower punch float for the Sangria bowl using a mixture of bright blooms.
- Suspend or display piñatas that have been opened on the top and have flowers arranged inside.
- Place flower arrangements or plants in sombreros for a table piece.
- Scatter brightly colored flower petals on the tables around centerpieces or candles.
- Decorate Margarita glasses with a cocktail pick piercing a small bloom and a lime.
Vivid colors can be found in many flower varieties: gerbera daisies, gladiolas, snapdragons, roses, carnations, chrysanthemums, various tropical flowers, ranunculus and lilies.
Ask your florist about flowers for a Mexican Fiesta Party.