In addition to the holiday colors of red and green, below are other festive and beautiful Christmas color combinations. For the best options for your home or loved one, consult your florist.
- Chartreuse greens with reds in deep shades.
- Natural greens in different textures, such as: Ming fern, cedar, long needled pine and arborvitae are beautiful with twigs and deep red berries. This combination is comforting and welcoming for the holiday.
- Think pink. Not traditional pink, but deep shades. For impact, combine pinks with red-orange. Shades of violet, sage and deep pink also work well together.
- Red and burgundy create a warm, sophisticated look.
- White, winter wonderland. Accent with burnished gold, not shiny gold.
- A combination of white and silver looks elegant and makes your home sparkle.
- Any shade of red — separate or together — accented with gold or bronze.
- Ivory, mellow gold and cream. Pearl garlands and jewels give these colors a romantic flair.
- Blue accents add flair.
- Make a bold statement: Bright citrus colors of orange and lime green paired with hot pinks and teal shades.
Ask your florist about Christmas colors.