Flower Holidays, Occasions & Parties -
Easter & Passover Flowers
Decorate your brunch table with votive candles interspersed among several vases of spring blooms. Guests can each take home a small vase as a party favor.
- Surprise your guests with corsages and boutonnieres to wear to religious services.
- Line your entryway with beautiful blooming spring plants. A wreath of spring flowers on your front door is a fabulous finishing touch.
- Decorate each place setting at your table with a different flower variety. Include each variety in a vase for your table centerpiece.
- Garnish hors d'oeuvre trays with spring flowers.
- Ask your florist to make a design in a teapot or a cluster of teacups. Or place a small bloom on each saucer when serving tea.
- Fill a traditional wicker basket with mixed spring flowers to use as a centerpiece. Or place blooms among the eggs in your Easter basket. For a charming effect place smaller baskets and candles next to the flowers. This can also be done with clay pots.