Flower Holidays, Occasions & Parties -
Valentine's Day Flowers
- If your roses arrived in plastic water tubes, remove them before arranging.
- Remove any leaves that will be under water, taking care not to cut through or scrape the green bark.
- Recut stems by removing 1-2 inches with a sharp knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place roses in a clean, deep vase of water containing a flower food provided by your florist.
- Check the flower food solution daily and make sure to keep it full, clean, and fresh. If the solution becomes cloudy, replace it entirely.
- Keep your roses in a cool place, out of direct sun and drafts.